At TijaraMaroc.ma we want all of our users to have a safe and enjoyable experience on our website.
To help you along the way, we have developed our Safety Advice pages to give you as much guidance as possible when using Tijaramaroc.
Our tips are split into Buying, Selling, Finding a home, Getting a job and Meeting up.
But if we had to summarise our advice into just two principles, they'd be:
1. Always meet in person when doing any business through TijaraMaroc.ma - it helps to avoid scammers who rely on online anonymity
2. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Tips for Buyers
- Always try to meet the person personally, giving you the opportunity to check for something to buy
- Always check if the product is genuine, sometimes as phones may be fake, so be careful and make sure you buy it
- If you want to buy something valuable, always try to go to the person who sells it without money. It's no harm to go twice, especially when it comes to a lot of money. And always try your second appointment somewhere at a bank or in public.
- Always ask for papers especially when it comes to a car, for example, asking for beans or other paperwork.
- Be alert with vendors from abroad
Tips For Sellers
- If someone pays cash, always check the banknotes are real, go together to bank and deposit money to your account immediately, so you know it's right.
- Do not do business by telephone, always speak personally
- never meet immediately at home, You never know who's coming.
- Be alert with buyers from abroad
We hope you find what you need at TijaraMaroc, but if you ever have any questions for us then please get in touch.
With kind regards